Perhaps everyone will smile knowingly when listening to these familiar Internet languages, exclaiming "so cute" and "cute". However, when the expression of "cute" of low-level children began to extend to serious public topics (such as the epidemic, citizenship, etc.), a sense of disobedience began to appear. Why are anthropomorphic forklifts more desirable than real workers? Why are young and middle-aged people proud of their children's words and deeds? Why do fans and idols have to bring family members into relationships? It all started to confuse everyone. The poet Bei Dao once said that the degeneration of the whole society is eroding from the entertainment industry to the fields of literature and art. This peculiar phenomenon may be explained. But how did the underage of the whole population happen? "High-tech pacifiers" may be an existence that cannot be ignored. Is the Internet's low-level childishness really alarmist? Brzezinski, the former national security adviser to the US president, once put forward the famous "nipple music theory" - because 80% of the wealth is in the hands of the other 20%. In order to comfort the "abandoned" people in society and avoid class conflicts, one of the ways is to let companies mass-produce "nipples" - addictive entertainment and sensory stimulation products (such as: Internet, TV and games) ) fills people's lives, diverts their attention and dissatisfaction, immerses them in "happiness" and unconsciously loses their ability to think about real problems.
Today, many middle-aged and young people are reluctant to think about Shu in the low-child culture. The social, cultural and economic background of this phenomenon is long and complicated. As early as 16 years ago, Neil Postman mentioned in the book "Entertainment to Death" that the emergence of television has prompted society to enter the era of entertainment, and the result of indulging in electronic content is the shallowness of human thinking. Today, we may also have to face up to the fact that the Internet technology industry Panama Phone Number List is also causing people to fall into the "nipple music" of the new era. The most typical example is that whenever a public opinion battle breaks out on social media, they use black-and-white child-like thinking, and even introduce "reporting" and other "reporting teachers" methods to deal with problems; most people are addicted to short videos and other content, knowing that " Empty" "wasting time" but unable to extricate themselves.
This is obviously not because the winter vacation is too long, and the primary school students are too idle, because there are still various anthropomorphic content, which also makes adults always think in a "childlike" way while shouting "so cute", and even start to "dehumanize" , shouted 666 to the forklift... This pot, the Internet industry needs to memorize it. What are the sequelae of high-tech pacifiers? As a technology media practitioner, why do I nail the Internet of "the light of modern technology" to the pillar of shame? First, the Internet fosters fragmented thinking and expression On the one hand, the Internet has made people have to deal with multi-threaded tasks at all times. People who are accustomed to life on the Internet may have an intuitive feeling that they may be interrupted at any time. Teachers broadcast live at home, and from time to time, family members appear on the scene to ask questions;